Sunday, September 30, 2012

2 biul days and a note from CikWifey

The last 2 days has been a crazy busy day for me and the @enfiniti_vm team as we did our Team Building and Strategic planning for 2013. Plotting our next step...

With the new CEO and gaining new team members and temporarily losing one very pregger colleague, things are looking like as if a thunderstorm is heading towards us and it is a good one!

I have taken the leadership role a year earlier with a person under my team but today was actually the first time ever I ever did a proper department presentation to our board of directors. Not that I haven't done it in front of TJ and en IB before, I've done it many many times , the only thing is this time around , it is a proper business plan presentation where what ever I charted for my department for next year, we the creative team and especially us the department heads, holds accountability for air actions, plans and profits...

My department is a creative department, we support the company and its division across the board... How can I make sure that I will still bring in the the money when all my department's idea will then be executed by other division who then claims the ringgit KPI? That is exactly what I need to drive this department towards, a money making division .

An ultra stressful process preparing the plans, especially coming from someone like me who is all about creatives and hates to "Kira" duit...

But I think I pulled through. Tiring process it was but I managed to somewhat project that as far as the facts on paper makes its look ultra crazy... We know we can do this ! Woohoo! I was happy that even though I have always said to myself I would never be a salesman again doing 9-5 job because it can be so boring, I now get to do it and enjoy at the same time!

But even with everything , all the happiness in the world will not be complete without LOVE...

As much as I am very dedicated to my job, notes like this one (left by my wife on our fridge) makes me want to think again ... What are my priorities...

Time to think...

Oh btw did i tell u guys that today was a busy day for EVM? Because during lunch, we lost a Toshiba lappy, MacBook Pro, some cash amongst other things...

I am mengantuk...

(This was type late last night around 3 am and I just realized that I didn't press the send button hence why it is only posted now LOL I am not editing a single word so if anything up there doesn't make any sense forgive me as I was so sleepy when I wrote it)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails