Tuesday, June 01, 2010

about Hani Mitwasi - Ahwaly Matsorresh

found this beautiful arab love song... listen to the clarity of his voice

Hani Mitwasi - Ahwaly Matsorresh (I'm Not Doing Fine) هاني متواسي - أحوالي ماتسرش

I'm not doing fine. Always worried. Thank God i'm alive.. thank you for asking. But you didn't tell me. How are you doing without me? You're surviving without me really? You got used to my absence.I'm not doing fine.. This is how my heart is now.. I tried so much but couldn't My mind won't stop thinking.I never forgot. How to miss you. The look of your eyes I will never forget.. Your love. But you didn't tell me. How are you doing without me? You're surviving without me really? You got used to my absence. But you didn't tell me. How are you doing without me? You're surviving without me really? You got used to my absence...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails