Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My BIUL day and how my wife transformed it into a BLISS.

Today is definitely a BIUL day for me… I started late because the old back ache came back to haunt me in the morning… I almost didn’t manage to get out of bed.

Walk into the office straight into discussion and project brief to colleagues and later straight into pre-launch preparation meeting for our latest product PLAY! ( www.facebook.com/PLAYCorporateTraining ) which was taxing to my brain!

Later at 2pm, another meeting with the whole office to update on our projects and was surprised with few emails and new datelines while multitasking listening to the meeting, throwing suggestions and at the same time negotiating proposal via FB inbox with a friend who lives in LA and being bombarded with whatsapp messages by my very pregnant colleague Amee (who is currently working from home) telling me problems caused by people with huge capital A attitude demanding stuffs that is out of our hand …

I became annoyed the whole day,

i forgot few stuffs,

i became angry and agitated,

I was randomly making weird loud sounds just to release tensions ,

I didn’t smile,

I forgot to call a dear friend of mine (who was offering some medical advise beneficial to me at no cost) that I promised to call last night but i didn’t… The problem is, I have always have a slight Hand eczema problem and normally it is very small and manageable but lately due to a high stress level (as my previous dermatologist told me) the hand eczema is becoming more obvious and became inflame… So he was suppose to advise me of what ointment to get from the pharmacy and I forgot to call him… But I am glad I managed to find time to call (Sorry and thanks Da)

I also forgot to call another dear friend who I usually chat and he sent me few Assalamuaikums on whatsapp , twitter and iMessage as a hint for me to call him back and I forgot to reply … (Sorry Pak Mulu)

i sounded slightly rude on the phone to a friend who i have not spoken too since Raya and all he wanted to do was to cheer me up after reading my FB status about a certain lubang keldai posting (sorry abear)

ONLY after i took my Wuduq for a very late zohor prayer I suddenly realized I haven’t spoken to my wife..

You see… Due to a late meeting I had yesterday , she decided to go back to her old place near KLIA because I won’t be able to pick her up from her bus shuttle drop off point in Subang in time ..

I felt bad…

I was so busy I forgot to call her .

As today we both need to work late, me and my piling-up works , her and her server down problems, only at 1045pm we manage to see each other and we had a very late dinner …

When we saw each other, She just smiled and I joked with her as usual. she told me funny stories from work and funny stories from our little niece who is trying to speak English … “We go to school same-same” is what Adik said referring to going to school together (same same : sama sama , geddit?) …

We were laughing we were smiling…

We didn’t talk about our work problems because all we have now is each other and why would we want spoiled the happy thoughts…

I know she is tired and stressed out with work and she probably know I am too… Thank god I have her to make me forget my BIUL day… And it was BLISS seeing u smile…

I love you sayang…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails