Monday, January 07, 2008

about no rerun this year :(

As some of you might have read about it at Tiara's blog recently, both Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical and P Ramlee the Musical will NOT have any rerun this year at Istana Budaya due to KEKKWA's and our dear honorable minister of culture's decision to take/cancel our slots (Feb and May) for this year. BUMMER! there goes my plans for this year! I declined 3 projects already because i thought we would be going back to Istana Budaya this February and May. ARGHHHH! boooo hoooo! dooosh dooosh! now i have re-schedule all my plans for this year!

I guess i shall put that 3 ideas for TV programs i have running in my mind on paper and start pitching it for airtime...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabar je la ye Sukardi...
ada rezeki 'rerun' lagi...

Related Posts with Thumbnails