Saturday, August 11, 2007

about Jika Ku Kembali the song (and other songs also lah)



finally! Akhirnya! found that song (read my previous posting) and some other songs that i wrote hidden in my other pc! before you all click the play button, i minta you all jangan Ketawa ok! this song was not recorded professionally in a proper studio. this song was recorded at home using my PC way back even before i jump into this entertainment business, so the song and the recording might sound a bit corny and amateurish.

this song was one of my favorite song by Daniel Chan Hui Tung. originally a mandarin No 1 hit IF. my singing in this recording is horrendous, pitching berterabor hahaha! maklumlah belum belajar vocal betul betul lagi... but since i promised already... here it goes... just click play .

and if you want to hear my other own original compositions, i've posted them down here and also will be at the right bar --->



my 1st jazz single. song and words written by me way back in 2005. this song was written lyric first and the melody came in 1 hour later. fast job but i like it. i call it Fusion Jazz Melayu. this song was also a featured song on the 2005/6 Penang Jazz Festival official podcast released by KLpodcast.



this is the remix version of Cintaku.Punya.Jiwa with extra drum and bass. a little bit different from the original version as the original one is very laid back and this remixed one has a little bit more sound to it. I have 2 more remixes but i like this one better.



i wrote this song just soon after I got a bad news from a friend, that a "so-called" friend of mine has been bad-mouthing me just to get ahead of me. originally titled Caras. Kepada yang berkenaan, this song is for you...

A tip to properly listen to these streaming songs : if you have a slow connection, press play and then pause. wait till the Grey color progress bar completed, press play again to enjoy uninterrupted listening.

9 comments:

Brother Lans said...

Very the jazzy lah Chedd *dah memang pun genre lagu tu kan?* Rival to Sean Ghazi! You kan jadi antara penyanyi bersuara jantan yg tak byk dipasaran :-)Kena buat album tu, kalau keluar album I'll definitely buy it*grin*

Sri Kebakat said...

so many good sites. i hv decided to only votes for 5 best site and you are 1 of them . keep it up.


http://srikebakat.blogspot.com

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Good Luck in the All Malaysian blogs

shopaholic and friends said...

i like the 'lumpur' song. catchy! btw, where can i purchase tickets for the musical theathre my name is remy? tak sabaq ni. pls tell me eh.

Chedd eddie Yusoff said...

terima kasih for the votes and intan, teket belum dibuka lagi. nanti saya updatekan disini onnce dah confirm

shopaholic and friends said...

i cant wait! to see siti and of course you!

Anonymous said...

apdaet...

emilayusof said...

*clap, clap, clap* Wow! Nice voice!

Chedd eddie Yusoff said...

thanks emila, btw, bila nak lukis me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails